VOTE HIM OUT
Todd Stephens’ True Allegiance Is to Trump, Not Democracy
Every day Stephens remains quiet about what really happened on January 6th is another day he fails the people he represents.
Todd Stephens never condemned the hate groups that trampled through the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. In his silence, he is disrespecting the Capitol police officers who were injured both physically and mentally protecting members of Congress, Vice President Pence, and their staff.
He’s had months to denounce one of the darkest days in our nation’s history. Instead, Stephens has prioritized his alliance to President Trump and his lies over our democracy. This allegiance means more to him than his oath to the people of Pennsylvania.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Jan. 6 Rioter Arrested For Assaulting Cop Was Paid To Campaign For Glenn Youngkin
- The Herschel Walker abortion story again shows that Republicanism stands for nothing at all
- Morning Digest: GOP stands by Walker even as vocal conservatives fear new scandals may doom campaign
- Sedition trial Day 2: Tips, tension, and a meeting Oath Keepers wanted to keep secret
- Ukraine update: Russian defensive lines reportedly broken, Snihurivka may be liberated