VOTE HIM OUT
Todd Polinchock Chose Lawlessness Over Democracy
The insurrection was months ago, but with people like Polinchock in office, our voting rights remain under attack.
Todd Polinchock has nothing to say about the radicalized Republicans and QAnon supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. He’s had months to denounce the assault that led to the deaths of five people, including a police officer.
Instead of standing up against domestic terrorism, Todd Polinchock would rather stay silent. Pennsylvania deserves someone who will use their voice to stand up for democracy.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: So they say there’s the makings of a deal
- Today’s book bans are no different than Nazi book burnings
- Oath Keeper who stormed Capitol gets more than 8 years in prison in latest Jan. 6 sentencing
- Judge to sentence 2 Oath Keepers members after handing down punishment for Stewart Rhodes
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Washington focuses on debt ceiling while America yawns