VOTE HIM OUT
Todd Polinchock Chose Lawlessness Over Democracy
The insurrection was months ago, but with people like Polinchock in office, our voting rights remain under attack.
Todd Polinchock has nothing to say about the radicalized Republicans and QAnon supporters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6th. He’s had months to denounce the assault that led to the deaths of five people, including a police officer.
Instead of standing up against domestic terrorism, Todd Polinchock would rather stay silent. Pennsylvania deserves someone who will use their voice to stand up for democracy.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Science has answers to why conservatives fall so easily for COVID-19 and Russian propaganda
- SuChin Pak Is Not The Coward She Once Thought She Was
- McCarthy serves Jan. 6 committee with list of demands after subpoena
- NRA convention speakers and performers leave in droves, but Trump doubles down
- Ginni Thomas is very unlikely to appear before Jan. 6 committee but other key witnesses lining up