VOTE HIM OUT
Rob Mercuri Has Failed to Stand Up for Law Enforcement
We deserve a representative who respects democracy and the people who defend it. Mercuri isn’t up to the job.
It’s been months since the January 6th insurrection, and Rob Mercuri has still not condemned the hate groups that attacked our democracy.
Instead of standing on the side with law enforcement, he is choosing to stand with the deadly mobs that violently stormed our Capitol. His silence is a sign of disrespect to every law enforcement agent not only in his district but across Pennsylvania. It speaks volumes to what he values, prioritizes, and cares most about as a public official.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Why Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s impeachment fight isn’t finished yet
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: So they say there’s the makings of a deal
- Today’s book bans are no different than Nazi book burnings
- Oath Keeper who stormed Capitol gets more than 8 years in prison in latest Jan. 6 sentencing
- Judge to sentence 2 Oath Keepers members after handing down punishment for Stewart Rhodes