VOTE HIM OUT
Rob Mercuri Has Failed to Stand Up for Law Enforcement
We deserve a representative who respects democracy and the people who defend it. Mercuri isn’t up to the job.
It’s been months since the January 6th insurrection, and Rob Mercuri has still not condemned the hate groups that attacked our democracy.
Instead of standing on the side with law enforcement, he is choosing to stand with the deadly mobs that violently stormed our Capitol. His silence is a sign of disrespect to every law enforcement agent not only in his district but across Pennsylvania. It speaks volumes to what he values, prioritizes, and cares most about as a public official.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- ‘Groomer’ rhetoric’s toxic spread on social media revolves around 10 key far-right influencers
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Violating the Espionage Act is a BFD
- Ricky Shiffer ready to die for Trump in attack on FBI office; MAGA writes it off as a ‘false flag’
- Trump’s antisemitic propaganda machine fakes photo of judge who signed Mar-a-Lago search warrant
- Cincinnati FBI attacker on Trump’s Truth Social following Mar-a-Lago search: ‘Be ready for combat’