VOTE HER OUT
Meghan Schroeder Is Choosing to Make Life Harder for Pennsylvanians
We deserve a representative in Harrisburg who chooses progress over obstruction. Schroeder isn’t up to the job.
Meghan Schroeder and her colleagues in the GOP are grinding progress to a halt in Harrisburg.
When House Republicans were lining up to challenge the 2020 results — Schroeder remained silent. She was afraid to stand up to her colleagues to defend our democracy. After the January 6 attack, her silence continued.
All of these months later, even after a deadly insurrection, she hasn’t moved on from these lies. Instead of using their influence to pass laws that would improve life for their constituents, Schroeder and the Republicans in the State House are spending millions of taxpayer dollars to make it harder for people to vote.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- Science has answers to why conservatives fall so easily for COVID-19 and Russian propaganda
- SuChin Pak Is Not The Coward She Once Thought She Was
- McCarthy serves Jan. 6 committee with list of demands after subpoena
- NRA convention speakers and performers leave in droves, but Trump doubles down
- Ginni Thomas is very unlikely to appear before Jan. 6 committee but other key witnesses lining up