VOTE HER OUT
Meghan Schroeder Is Choosing to Make Life Harder for Pennsylvanians
We deserve a representative in Harrisburg who chooses progress over obstruction. Schroeder isn’t up to the job.
Meghan Schroeder and her colleagues in the GOP are grinding progress to a halt in Harrisburg.
When House Republicans were lining up to challenge the 2020 results — Schroeder remained silent. She was afraid to stand up to her colleagues to defend our democracy. After the January 6 attack, her silence continued.
All of these months later, even after a deadly insurrection, she hasn’t moved on from these lies. Instead of using their influence to pass laws that would improve life for their constituents, Schroeder and the Republicans in the State House are spending millions of taxpayer dollars to make it harder for people to vote.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- ‘Groomer’ rhetoric’s toxic spread on social media revolves around 10 key far-right influencers
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Violating the Espionage Act is a BFD
- Ricky Shiffer ready to die for Trump in attack on FBI office; MAGA writes it off as a ‘false flag’
- Trump’s antisemitic propaganda machine fakes photo of judge who signed Mar-a-Lago search warrant
- Cincinnati FBI attacker on Trump’s Truth Social following Mar-a-Lago search: ‘Be ready for combat’