VOTE HER OUT
Meghan Schroeder Is Choosing to Make Life Harder for Pennsylvanians
We deserve a representative in Harrisburg who chooses progress over obstruction. Schroeder isn’t up to the job.
Meghan Schroeder and her colleagues in the GOP are grinding progress to a halt in Harrisburg.
When House Republicans were lining up to challenge the 2020 results — Schroeder remained silent. She was afraid to stand up to her colleagues to defend our democracy. After the January 6 attack, her silence continued.
All of these months later, even after a deadly insurrection, she hasn’t moved on from these lies. Instead of using their influence to pass laws that would improve life for their constituents, Schroeder and the Republicans in the State House are spending millions of taxpayer dollars to make it harder for people to vote.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- Why Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s impeachment fight isn’t finished yet
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: So they say there’s the makings of a deal
- Today’s book bans are no different than Nazi book burnings
- Oath Keeper who stormed Capitol gets more than 8 years in prison in latest Jan. 6 sentencing
- Judge to sentence 2 Oath Keepers members after handing down punishment for Stewart Rhodes