VOTE HER OUT
Lori Mizgorski’s Silence Speaks Volumes
Every day Mizgorski fails to condemn the insurrection is another day she fails to stand up for those who protect our democracy.
It’s been over six months since our nation was attacked by domestic terrorists and radical QAnon supporters. In all that time, Lori Mizgorski hasn’t said a word to condemn this assault on her fellow elected officials and our democracy.
Her silence speaks volumes. Mizgorski is sending a clear message that she couldn’t care less about the Capitol police officers who risked their lives in the line of duty — many of whom are still recovering from the mental and physical injuries they suffered on January 6th.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- Science has answers to why conservatives fall so easily for COVID-19 and Russian propaganda
- SuChin Pak Is Not The Coward She Once Thought She Was
- McCarthy serves Jan. 6 committee with list of demands after subpoena
- NRA convention speakers and performers leave in droves, but Trump doubles down
- Ginni Thomas is very unlikely to appear before Jan. 6 committee but other key witnesses lining up