VOTE HER OUT
Lori Mizgorski’s Silence Speaks Volumes
Every day Mizgorski fails to condemn the insurrection is another day she fails to stand up for those who protect our democracy.
It’s been over six months since our nation was attacked by domestic terrorists and radical QAnon supporters. In all that time, Lori Mizgorski hasn’t said a word to condemn this assault on her fellow elected officials and our democracy.
Her silence speaks volumes. Mizgorski is sending a clear message that she couldn’t care less about the Capitol police officers who risked their lives in the line of duty — many of whom are still recovering from the mental and physical injuries they suffered on January 6th.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: So they say there’s the makings of a deal
- Today’s book bans are no different than Nazi book burnings
- Oath Keeper who stormed Capitol gets more than 8 years in prison in latest Jan. 6 sentencing
- Judge to sentence 2 Oath Keepers members after handing down punishment for Stewart Rhodes
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Washington focuses on debt ceiling while America yawns