VOTE HIM OUT
Chris Quinn Knows What’s at Stake by Spreading Election Lies
By indulging Trump’s temper tantrums, Quinn is gambling with fundamental rights of his constituents.
Chris Quinn is choosing to ignore the consequences of his actions.
He knew Trump’s claims that the 2020 election was stolen were false. In all the months since January 6th, he hasn’t taken responsibility for the part he played in inciting a deadly mob. He has been silent to condemn his colleagues who tried to overturned the elections, days after the election.
Following the attack, he failed to condemn the domestic terrorist that stormed our Capitol to rip our democracy apart. Is he that afraid of Trump?
In Harrisburg, Chris Quinn sided with Republicans who push bills that will make it harder to participate in our democracy. He knows better.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Science has answers to why conservatives fall so easily for COVID-19 and Russian propaganda
- SuChin Pak Is Not The Coward She Once Thought She Was
- McCarthy serves Jan. 6 committee with list of demands after subpoena
- NRA convention speakers and performers leave in droves, but Trump doubles down
- Ginni Thomas is very unlikely to appear before Jan. 6 committee but other key witnesses lining up