VOTE HER OUT
Carrie DelRosso Has Chosen Trump Over Democracy
We deserve a representative who will stand up to the ranting and raving of a disgraced former president. DelRosso isn’t up to the job.
On one of her first days as an elected official, freshman Rep. Carrie DelRosso had an opportunity to show Pennsylvania her values and character as an American. Instead, she stayed quiet and failed to condemn the attack against our democracy on January 6th.
In Harrisburg, she went along with Trump’s lies that the election was “stolen” and backed a plan to completely restructure our voting system in Pennsylvania based on his temper tantrums.
She’s had plenty of time to speak out against the insurrection or advocate for legislation to protect our democracy — she hasn’t done either.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- Jan. 6 Rioter Arrested For Assaulting Cop Was Paid To Campaign For Glenn Youngkin
- The Herschel Walker abortion story again shows that Republicanism stands for nothing at all
- Morning Digest: GOP stands by Walker even as vocal conservatives fear new scandals may doom campaign
- Sedition trial Day 2: Tips, tension, and a meeting Oath Keepers wanted to keep secret
- Ukraine update: Russian defensive lines reportedly broken, Snihurivka may be liberated