VOTE HER OUT
Carrie DelRosso Has Chosen Trump Over Democracy
We deserve a representative who will stand up to the ranting and raving of a disgraced former president. DelRosso isn’t up to the job.
On one of her first days as an elected official, freshman Rep. Carrie DelRosso had an opportunity to show Pennsylvania her values and character as an American. Instead, she stayed quiet and failed to condemn the attack against our democracy on January 6th.
In Harrisburg, she went along with Trump’s lies that the election was “stolen” and backed a plan to completely restructure our voting system in Pennsylvania based on his temper tantrums.
She’s had plenty of time to speak out against the insurrection or advocate for legislation to protect our democracy — she hasn’t done either.
Help us vote her out in 2022.
- ‘Groomer’ rhetoric’s toxic spread on social media revolves around 10 key far-right influencers
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: Violating the Espionage Act is a BFD
- Ricky Shiffer ready to die for Trump in attack on FBI office; MAGA writes it off as a ‘false flag’
- Trump’s antisemitic propaganda machine fakes photo of judge who signed Mar-a-Lago search warrant
- Cincinnati FBI attacker on Trump’s Truth Social following Mar-a-Lago search: ‘Be ready for combat’