Andrew Lewis Claims to be ‘Pro Law Enforcement’ — He Isn’t
Lewis has shown us where his loyalties actually lie, and they aren’t with the people who risked their lives to protect democracy.
Andrew Lewis is a proud and unapologetic Trump follower, but we didn’t know until January 6th that he valued his allegiance to Trump over democracy.
He claims to be “pro law enforcement,” and yet he has remained silent as Capitol police officers were brutally attacked, targeted, and threatened. Even worse, he questioned their bravery.
Immediately after the November election, Lewis joined House Republicans and called for the withdraw of the presidential electors certification to undermine the results.
Lewis loves to think of himself as a pro-police Republican in Harrisburg but, when given the opportunity to stand with law enforcement, he won’t even acknowledge their courage and sacrifices.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Why Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s impeachment fight isn’t finished yet
- Abbreviated Pundit Roundup: So they say there’s the makings of a deal
- Today’s book bans are no different than Nazi book burnings
- Oath Keeper who stormed Capitol gets more than 8 years in prison in latest Jan. 6 sentencing
- Judge to sentence 2 Oath Keepers members after handing down punishment for Stewart Rhodes