VOTE HIM OUT
Aaron Kaufer Has Doubled Down on ‘The Big Lie’
Through his (lack of) words and actions, Kaufer has shown us his true colors. We’ve seen enough.
Aaron Kaufer’s loyalty is with former President Trump, not with the people of Northeast Pennsylvania.
Immediately after the November election, House Republicans called for the withdraw of the presidential electors certification to undermine the results. What did Kaufer do? nothing. He did not condemn his colleagues or stand against them.
Even after January 6th, he has taken steps to harm our democracy. He joined House Republicans in Harrisburg to try and overhaul our voting system based on claims that he knows are false. We know where Kaufer’s allegiance actually lies.
Help us vote him out in 2022.
- Jan. 6 Rioter Arrested For Assaulting Cop Was Paid To Campaign For Glenn Youngkin
- The Herschel Walker abortion story again shows that Republicanism stands for nothing at all
- Morning Digest: GOP stands by Walker even as vocal conservatives fear new scandals may doom campaign
- Sedition trial Day 2: Tips, tension, and a meeting Oath Keepers wanted to keep secret
- Ukraine update: Russian defensive lines reportedly broken, Snihurivka may be liberated